Monday, November 3, 2014

I Can Not Rise And See The Morning

When I close my eyes I can't help but think that so profound is the stillness. How heavy the darkness. 

Death is where innocent mind should not wander, but I HAVE GROWN UP ON THE SOUND OF CRYING.

Crying because they don't understand. 
Crying because they found out. 
Crying because they know.
Crying because they forgot. 

I have starred death in the face and my fear of living is greater than my fear of dying. I now fear nothing but life itself. Life is not when your heart stops beating, it's when your heart doesn't have a reason to beat.

I can't rise and see the morning, because light has been taken from me. The skies still black, and the air still quiet, I somehow find a speck of light. HELL surrounds me. With my hand outstretched towards my hope. I hold onto dear life because you are my hope and my faith. 

"How are you?"
"Let's talk." 
"I'll hold you."
"Everything will be okay."

You are my hope. The light in my dark. The hands that hold my broken heart together.

'till "DEATH" do we part.

4 comments:

  1. You are my hope. The light in my dark. The hands that hold my broken heart together.

    This is beautiful. And yes. So cute. And I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful.
    I love how you expressed it through the words along with the use of the black on black writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I HAVE GROWN UP ON THE SOUND OF CRYING."

    I loved everything about this post. EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete