Monday, September 22, 2014

Heart



“Behind these eyes
there is a girl trapped within
her pain – a girl feeling all the emotions
of anger and sadness.
She’s fighting for a way out.”




“Love never dies a 
natural death.
It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness,
of witherings, of tarnishings.”




“It would be too easy to say that I feel invisible. Instead, I feel painfully visible, and entirely ignored.”





XOXO- ASH

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Liked the quotes about love. Made me think about the other side of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I can't say much more than that. I'm speechless this was beautiful

    "It would be too easy to say that I feel invisible. Instead, I feel painfully visible, and entirely ignored."

    ReplyDelete