Sunday, September 14, 2014

_Writing_is_my_Release_





This is to the Dumb ass that says Creative writing is not a real class.. Screw you. This class means everything to me because I can be me. I am not taught to be perfect. I can be creative and artistic. I don't have to worry about messing up, because NO ONE IS PERFECT.


For me, I love putting my pen to the paper, and letting the ink run all over, setting free all of my ideas, my dreams, and my worries. I can become lost in the excitement that only I can create. For me, creative writing is my main form of emotional release. It is my way of speaking without ever having to open my mouth. The ability to create my own release with merely a ballpoint pen and a blank sheet of paper is the greatest gift I could have, a talent that I find to be the most entertaining.



So, for you who think you could teach anything better than being yourself, screw you. I am not perfect so don't tell me what I have to write, or how I need to write it. Nelson shows us to be ourselves, and to become who you want to be. Did you ever take into consideration that I am not good at writing? That I don't like to work on Vocabulary? Yeah. I thought not. I like being in my own little Paris every class period. I like writing about what I feel and being myself. 


Next time think again. Creative Writing is my release, not your joke. 

XOXO- Ash




5 comments:

  1. second paragraph> I can relate. my thoughts into words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES!! I love this :D And agree! Great writing. You can't pull off that you can't write, I see your hidden moves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never be afraid to be yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, there are people out there who say that Creative Writing isn't a real class?

    Just kidding.

    It's not a real class, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's make this the manifesto for this class.

    ReplyDelete