Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Stalker’s Guide to Confessions


Be Honest. Here you go:



  • I had a severe eating disorder 
  • My parents push me to be something I'm not 
  • Even though my parent know everything I still feel like I have to sneak around them 
  • My friends always say that I'm so "pretty" but everyday, walking in the hallways I'm laughed at. 
  • I've Lied 
  • I feel invisable at school 
  • I have this friend who loves people knowing how amazing she is. I cannot stand it. She makes me feel like shit and she knows that, it's always a competition to her and she always gets her way. But I still love her. 
  • I've been told by one of my very good friends that if I killed myself, the only difference would be that there would be no drama, and everybody would be happier. 
  • I'm in love with a guy who can't say I love you yet, and it is my fault. He is the only one who makes me smile until my cheeks hurt, and laugh so hard that I can't talk. 
  • People consider me as a "Loner" because if I don't have at least one friend by me, I feel like I'm going to fall over and I'll die because of the lack of self-confidence. 
  • I have a severe addiction to New Girl the TV show.


  • I have wanted to die. 
  • My friends cannot be trusted with anything. It's always a show to see who can turn one person against another... Usually me being the target. I can only trust my boyfriend. 
  • I say I love you to my mom every night, just in case anything happens. 
  • I turn my big mirror around in my room at night because i don't want to wake up and have to see myself. 
  • I hope for the best and expect the worst. 
  • I get sad and cry for no reason and I absolutely hate that because I have so much in my life to smile about, and all I do is get sad over the dumbest things.  
  • I am jealous of the popular girls. 
  • I've cheated. 
  • I get very depressed and don't tell anyone. 
  • I'm 17 and I can't see my future with anyone else but my boyfriend. He is my best friend. 
  • Music helps me sleep
  • I go on diets way too often and don't tell anyone. 
  • I feel like my faith has nearly evaporated. 
  • I cry.


  • My job is mentally draining. 
  • I love my parents more than anything, even though I always make fun of them and put up a front. 
  • I don't know everything. 
  • I absolutely hate this one person. 
  • I love writing. 
  • I Love creative writing and I take it too seriously. 
  • I have grown up going to church and I am not sure if I quite believe everything it stands for. 
  • I work on Sundays just so that I don't have to go to church and feel like a bad person the whole time. 
  • I like wearing mens socks. 
  • I talk in my sleep. 
  • My best friend is 34 years old and a teacher. She gives the best advice, and I just want her to get married already.

10 comments:

  1. REally good I like how much this expresses, I feel the same about church:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so good and honest, your so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is amazing. Good for you. I was lucky enough to have my mom think she would let me decide when I got old enough where I go. But I understand and have felt a lot of the things you say. It's hard. I know. I stole your line by the way. "I love creative writing and take it way too seriously." Totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, i understand what you've been through.#stolen ps don't sweat it about church, cesletter.com , you should read it, it puts things into perspective

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you love creative writing and I think I take it too seriously as well.

    You are very honest and brave and I'm sorry for everything you've been through. Keep fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so honest and real. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So honest. So real. So good. It must have taken a lot of guts to post this. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was going to say that im on your side, but it looks to me like we're all rooting for you. you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ^^completely agree. YOU CAN DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this whole post!! I feel for you. Keep being your best self, no one else can do it better than you! Stay strong!:)

    ReplyDelete