Sunday, September 28, 2014

I Have Thrown Bricks Too

My life is That wall that everyone runs into and just crumbles. Try to climb my wall and you will get hurt. Sorry hunny, but my life has been hard. I mean why does it have to be brick we throw at eachother? Can't it be something nice? No? Okay..

I threw bricks at you:
  • When I broke your heart
  • When I kissed someone else
  • When I called you a slut
  • When I said I was it was okay and it wasn't
  • When I was young
  • When I said I hated you
  • When I hit you
  • When I didn;t know what to say
  • When I didn't forgive you
  • When I rushed you
  • When you came back..

I've thrown bricks at myself:
  • When I had anorexia
  • When I went to fast
  • When I stressed myself out
  • When I loved to deeply
  • When I said NO
  • When I convinced myself I was fine
  • When I didn't tell someone
  • When I needed someone to talk to and was quiet
  • When I was harming to myself
  • When I took too much on
  • When I said yes
  • When I cheated on you
  • When I couldn't forgive myself
  • When I was alone
  • When I tried too hard


You have thrown bricks at me:
  • When you said you "loved" me
  • When you abused me
  • When you liked her
  • When you raped me
  • When you kicked me
  • When you didn'at talk to me
  • When I couldn't see you for two months
  • When you used me
  • When I couldn't be myself
  • When you said I was too fat
  • When you said I wouldn't be able to make it anywhere in life
  • When you comitted suicide
  • When you said you were my "friend"
  • When I tried to hard.
  • When you yelled at me for loving too early

No comments:

Post a Comment