Monday, September 22, 2014

100 reasons why I love him:

This describes us.

  • He makes me smile 
  • He brings out all the best in me 
  • He has great sense of humour 
  • His room is messy. 
  • He has dimples. 
  • He taught me how to love again 
  • He works hard 
  • How he hugs me 
  • How special it was when we had a crush on each other 
  • The randomness of his room 
  • I like tickling him 
  • He uses smiley faces when he texts me 
  • He asks me to trust him, and he trusts me 
  • He said he's afraid of losing me 
  • He forgave me... 
  • He said we will never break up 
  • He often says "I'm sorry" when I say "I love you" (I don't even know don't ask me) 
  • He is older than me. 
  • We are children 
  • He's special to me 
  • I like how he loves little children 
  • He comforts me when I'm feeling down 
  • The way our hands fit together 
  • He is honest with me. 
  • He's so caring 
  • I fit perfectly in his arms 
  • He thinks that I'm different from others♥ 
  • We build forts and eat ice cream in them 
  • We listen to country music 
  • We talk like we are married 
  • The way he looks at me 
  • How nice he is to me 
  • He likes taking pictures to "capture the moment" 
  • He is a bad texter 
  • His farmers tan line. HA 
  • He makes sure I'm healthy 
  • He's adorable 
  • He listens to me say "I love you" 
  • We fight over the big cookie pieces in the cookies and cream ice cream. 
  • We laugh at stupid stuff. 
  • We sleep too long sometimes 
  • I love his family 
  • He cares what my parents think about him 
  • He makes my cold hands into warm ones 
  • He calls me baby 
  • Every time i receive a text from him i smile 
  • The way we cuddle EVERYWHERE 
  • He likes my dog 
  • The way he holds my hand 
  • When I'm halfway through this its not hard for me to write 
  • He gets jealous easily 
  • He likes asking whether I'm okay or not 
  • He is 5 minutes away 
  • He thinks I'm pretty when I'm at my worst 
  • He likes smelling my hair 
  • How he worries about me 
  • I won't feel awkward when I'm with him and his friend 
  • Every love song reminds me of him 
  • He makes me feel safe<<<<<<<<<<< 
  • He makes us talk about stuff 
  • My mom noticed that I'm in love when I'm with him 
  • He makes me feel shy and makes me blush every time I'm with him 
  • How he told his friends he's serious towards me 
  • He cried because of me 
  • The way he makes everything okay 
  • I get excited when i see him 
  • We have fought, but me made it through 
  • He's my best friend and my boyfriend 
  • How he wants the best for me 
  • He knows when to laugh and when to cry 
  • He likes my smile 
  • He calls me sweet and pretty instead of sexy :) 
  • His mom said that I'm pretty once upon a time 
  • I accept him for who he is 
  • When he said that I'm his everything 
  • He likes putting his arm around my waist 
  • I love our fake arguments 
  • We have promise rings 
  • We make funny faces at each other 
  • We are going to get married. 
  • Our memories 
  • He makes me smile like I've never smiled before 
  • He's one in a million 
  • He is humble 
  • He likes my profession 
  • He talks to me until all issues are resolved 
  • He calls me his baby girl 
  • He goes to sleep late, wakes up and and sometimes sleeps half the day away. 
  • He is willing to help my dad whenever 
  • How we joke about stupid things 
  • He feels sad whenever I'm sad 
  • He asks for hugs all the time 
  • We have been scared together 
  • He is him 
  • How he thinks too much 
  • He wanted me so much and he was scared, but did it anyway. 
  • He turns my life upside down 
  • He is my life 
  • Because I love him

No comments:

Post a Comment