Sunday, September 14, 2014

Things I should have said:



















  • Telling people you're just tired, when you are sick
  • "You make me uncomfortable"
  • "I love you"
  • "I am just the way I am"
  • "This is all too much for me"
  • "you are being rude"
  • "I can do that, No Problem"
  • "Yeah, so I enjoy writing. So what?"
  • "Just because I’m young it doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about."
  • "I really have no idea what I’m doing right now."
  • "I love you mom"
  • "Mr. Nelson, you are the best teacher, but you scare me"
  • "I need help"
  • "Oh, shut up already and grow up, everybody."
  • "I've been hurt"
  • "Please don't give up"
  • "Thank you"
  • "I forgive you"
  • "If you tell a truth it becomes a part of your past, if you tell a lie it becomes a part of your future." 


4 comments:

  1. amen to it all. perfectly made list of things that should've been said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh shut up and grow up everybody." #stolen. This made me teary eyed... don't know why. Maybe because they are all so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I love that song I'm Gonna Be. Benny and Joon! I love you Johnny Depp. If that's what you got that song from. If not... watch it. Good stuff...

    ReplyDelete