Sunday, September 7, 2014

My True Colors Are Starting To Get Loud

It is sad to me that we only show 10% of who we actually are at school. Imagine a world where we showed 100% of who we rfeally are. Though it may be a little cray, at least we were true to ourselves. I know for a fact I show only about 3% of who I really am in class. Especially in this class. I am scared of what you all might think of me. I nervous that people will judge. Yes. I am the one who still puts my arm over what I am writing in class so that no one can get into my head. Yes I close my journal as fast as I can and shove it in my backpack, so that those people who are "out to get me" don't read it. 

Maybe it was just me being paranoid, or maybe I am scared you will see my true colors. Well do you want to see what my colors are? What I think? Here you go. Judge all you want. You don't know who I am.



RED:


  • danger
  • energy
  • hate
  • love
  • madness
  • sexuality
  • courage
  • suffering
  • violence
YELLOW:
  • signal
  • uncertainty
  • confidence
  • expression
  • forgiveness
  • inspiration
  • power
  • laughter
  • young
BLUE:
  • authority
  • self control
  • cleanliness
  • order
  • confidence
  • depression
  • dignity
  • honesty
  • logic
  • intelligence
WHITE:
  • clean
  • pure
  • lie
  • happy
  • calm
  • schedule
  • where?
  • year
  • lost
GREEN:
  • adventure
  • peaceful
  • comfort
  • environment
  • faith
  • freedom
  • good luck
  • grass
  • growth
  • health

  • pain
  • sin
  • passion
  • rage
  • beauty
  • rescue
  • aggression
  • battle
  • warmth

  • logic
  • caution
  • light
  • optimism
  • happiness
  • satisfaction
  • uncertainty
  • brightness
  • warning

  • loyalty
  • trust
  • quietness
  • responsibility
  • sadness
  • depth
  • security
  • calmness
  • hope
  • value

  • order
  • exact
  • hiding
  • daydream
  • not me
  • old
  • weird
  • gorgeous
  • elegant

  • laziness
  • life
  • nature
  • progress
  • quietness
  • relaxation
  • renewal
  • reproduction
  • safety
  • sincerity

No comments:

Post a Comment