Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mr. Perfect

      Me: Why do I fit so perfectly in your arms?
      Him: Maybe you were made that way.

      It was spontaneous. It was perfect.

      Yeah I just came inside from that... Now back to reality. Because I can not get him out of my mind, here is to you Mr. Perfect.

      There are always reasons for loving people. But its not generally the things listed. People love each other more often because of compatible personalities. It is most often phrased as "he/she just gets me" as in, they understand you. This would mean that talking together is a pleasant experience, you can be totally relaxed in their company, and you aren't afriad of them judging you negatively, because they know you well enough to understand the deisions you make, and why you make them. Even if a decision is a mistake, they won't bother you, but will try to help instead.

      People try a lot to control their minds and remove bad qualities; Still they don't succeed; But, I observed that by only once falling in love, my mind was purified to a level which would have been very difficult to achieve by myself.



♥because he is him ♥ he's special ♥ he's amazing ♥ I can be myself around him ♥ I can talk to him about anything ♥ he cares about me ♥ he loves me ♥ he trusts me and I trust him ♥ he's funny 
♥ he's crazy ♥ he's loyal ♥ he's honest ♥ he's my dream ♥ he takes my breath away ♥ no guy makes me nervous but him ♥ I can't explain him in words because he is him 
♥ there's no reason but him ♥ he is the reason I love him ♥









Yes. Cliché I know. I talked about love. Get over yourself. 

2 comments:

  1. "by only once falling in love, my mind was purified to a level which would have been very difficult to achieve by myself."

    I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Me: Why do I fit so perfectly in your arms?
    Him: Maybe you were made that way."

    I love this. Sometimes I really wonder if I was made for him.

    ReplyDelete